GTA02 Board-only option in October?

Ian Darwin ian at darwinsys.com
Tue Jul 10 14:26:33 CEST 2007

Several people have asked whether they will be able to buy just the
GTA02 motherboard as an upgrade.

To save Sean answering this one, he's still looking into it, and they're
*very* busy (exhausted) this week drinking from the firehose of having
the store go online. The question I think is not so much whether they
will sell the mobo separately as whether it will *work* as an upgrade
from a unit that was factory-built as a GTA01.

There will be an answer to this question, but I expect it will come in a
week or so.