GTA02 Board only option in October?

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at
Tue Jul 10 15:32:52 CEST 2007

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen wrote:
> On 7/10/07, Marco Barreno <barreno at> wrote:
>> I'm very excited about the Neo1973 and OpenMoko, but I can't justify
>> buying one now and a whole new one in October.  I've decided to wait
>> because the WiFi is important enough to me.  However, if there will be
>> a board-only option in October that would make a Phase I Neo + a Phase
>> II board not *too* much more expensive than just a Phase II Neo, then
>> I'd buy one right now!  Any (semi-)official word on availability and
>> pricing of a Phase II board-only option would be much appreciated.
> I am in the same position as you. As I recall, Sean wrote that it 
> could be
> done when they had more band width but he didn't promise anything.
I'll put out a me too as well.  Don't know if it will make a difference 
or not but letting them know there is at least a little interest might 
make their decision easier (or harder depending on how you look at it).


More information about the community mailing list