Store info - shipping costs, credit card support

Heilpern, Mark mark.heilpern at
Tue Jul 10 18:39:11 CEST 2007

For your state (or province, if in Canada), use a two letter
abbreviation, in capitol letters.

From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Jae Stutzman
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 4:14 PM
To: sean at; community
Subject: Re: Store info - shipping costs, credit card support

I'm still getting a blank page after submitting step 1...

On 7/8/07, Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at> wrote:

On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 07:49 +1200, Nick Johnson wrote:
> I just bought one. The only shipping option listed was "SAVER" at a
> wince-inducing $85.13 USD to ship to New Zealand.
> As for credit cards: Visa and American Express only.

We just added MasterCard.

OpenMoko community mailing list
community at

NOTE: The information in this message is intended for the personal and confidential use
of the designated recipient(s) named above. To the extent the recipient(s) is/are bound
by a non-disclosure agreement, or other agreement that contains an obligation of
confidentiality, with AuthenTec, then this message and/or any attachments shall be
considered confidential information and subject to the confidentiality terms of that
agreement.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient named above, you
are notified that you have received this document in error, and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
document in error, please delete the original message and notify the sender immediately.
Thank you.

AuthenTec, Inc.