What apps will be included with GTA02 phone?

Jonathan Wilson jfwfreo at tpgi.com.au
Tue Jul 10 15:56:54 CEST 2007

Given what has been said about the GTA02 phone being "targeted at end
users", it will (I assume) various apps that end users expect on their phones.

Have FIC and the OpenMoko team had any thoughts about what applications
will be shipped pre-installed on GTA02 phones?
Will it simply be the same core apps (i.e. the minimum needed to make it a
usable phone) that come with GTA01 phones?

My apologies if this is the wrong list or if it has been discussed before
(I read the archives of various OpenMoko lists to see if it has been
discussed anywhere and didnt find anything)