order confirmation numbers

Jonas Meyer Jonas.M.Meyer.01 at alum.dartmouth.org
Tue Jul 10 21:09:40 CEST 2007

I think I submitted my order in the first 4 minutes that the site was
online.  I was hoping that I would be able to get in on that first 1000
phones they had waiting to ship and that I wouldn't have to wait for
another run.  However, my order number was 1856. That might imply that I
was order number 1856, or it might imply that I was not, if they didn't
start the order numbers at 1 or they didn't count up by 1.  2 questions
for the list.

1) What was everyone's order number?

2) Has anyone received the SECOND email that the first email promised?
My confirmation email states "Please keep in mind that this message does
not imply that we accept your order, but thats we have received it.
You will receive another message as order confirmation after our staff
has accepted it."  So has anyone gotten that "order accepted" email?

Jonas