Not a singe mail received from community list server since 2007.0710-08:08 UTC

Andreas Kaeser openmoko at
Wed Jul 11 18:53:24 CEST 2007

Hello community,

just want to ask whether anybody of you experienced the same.

I've checked on
and saw:
    Last message date: Wed Jul 11 18:16:38 CEST 2007
 From this I conclude, that at least list input is still working.

Obviously I won't receive any answer from the list, as long as nothing
changes, but I'll look at above URL; any answers should end up there, too.

Yesterday I ordered 3 neo-base and 3 neo-advanced and was able to
finish all three steps. Just the confirmation mail is missing (I guess
reason is the same - not yet known - as for not receiving list mails).

Thanks for your help and comments.