Openmoko List Problems

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at
Thu Jul 12 10:43:32 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 04:04 -0400, Phil Schaffner wrote:
> From the list archives on the web:

Not exactly an explanation, but an indication of problems:

Harald Welte's blog

        Wed, 11 Jul 2007
        If you want a status update on OpenMoko: I'm at a point where I
        won't go to the office again because I know the agression inside
        myself will turn into physically hurting someone there.

Sorry things are going badly and hope there is a turn-around soon.  Lots
of open source advocates are hoping to see OpenMoko/Neo1973 succeed.