What about receiving an invoice for Neo?

Bartłomiej Zdanowski DRP AC2 b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl
Thu Jul 12 15:11:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

I work for a company that want to purchase 3 handsets (including 2 adv
boxes) but in the registration form there's no place for our tax ID
number. Does anybody know how can we receive an invoice for these
phones, so we can exclude costs from our tax?
I'm responsible for ordering phones but I cannot do it until I know how
to receive invoices. I wrote on sales at openmoko.com and even directly to
Sean, but no-one responded. I suppose that people at OpenMoko.com have
very busy time.
Please help me if somebody know the answer.

Best regards,
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer