What about receiving an invoice for Neo?

Bartlomiej Zdanowski AutoGuard Ltd. b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl
Thu Jul 12 15:47:50 CEST 2007

Hello.

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller pisze:
>> I work for a company that want to purchase 3 handsets (including 2
>> adv boxes) but in the registration form there's no place for our tax
>> ID number. Does anybody know how can we receive an invoice for these
>> phones, so we can exclude costs from our tax?
>
> I guess since they send from the US to the EU, there is no VAT charged
> by the US tax authorities you could ask to get back.
It is not the point to get VAT back but to indicate what these devices
came from. I will pay with company's money so it should be endicated
where did this money go and what for. And that what the invoice is for.
If they won't write our tax id number on it, the invoice will be invalid.

Regards,
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer