What apps will be included with GTA02 phone?

Jonas Berlin xkr47 at outerspace.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 12 17:53:49 CEST 2007

Ortwin Regel wrote:
> Pretty much depends on what the community writes I'd guess.

I'm a bit concerned that the community will have these GTA01 phones when writing software, yet GTA02 has new features that the community can only simulate. For me this sounds like the GTA02 will have cool hardware, but the greater part of the community will only begin to write cool software for it after it gets released.

>From this perspective it would make sense to me to keep selling GTA01 also after the release of GTA02 for all those moms and dads that a) don't need the new hardware b) don't know how to install the cool GTA02-only software when it becomes available and c) find the GTA01 more affordable..

Otoh, maybe you are doing just that..

--
- xkr47