GTA02 Board only option in October?

Bryce Leo bryce.leo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:53:40 CEST 2007

I have to agree with Ian. I'd probably add usb wireless and just use
it as a Myth remote. And if i can't find anything to do with it, i
might just keep it around as a spare board in case i manage to break
something or something like that.

Maybe even board only upgrades for a while. I mean that lcd is very
very good and i don't see a reason not to let people get the most out
of it, and as the lcd is probably the most expensive part they could
sell the board at a higher markup and get a larger profit, yet we'd
still end up paying less. Now that sounds like decent economics.