FeedBack

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Thu Jul 12 22:39:32 CEST 2007

Not yet.  Nobody has received their "Shipment 1" devices.  As soon as we get
our hands on them, I am sure you will be hearing more o nthis list and on the
wiki.
However, we have been told several times, that we should not expect much from
the phone at this point.  I expect that the software will mature quickly,
however.

-Jason