List problems, receiving multiple identical copies of each message

Ulrik Rasmusen openmoko at hwiz.dk
Fri Jul 13 04:30:24 CEST 2007

Hello,

Just after I started receiving mails from the mailing list again, something
weird happened. It seems like some messages are sent out 3-4 times over a
period of up to 12-14 hours. They have the same timestamp and the same
content, so they are completely identical.

For instance, I recevied the message "modular open phone components" yesterday
at 20:03, 20:12, 20:34, 21:12, 23:52, and then this morning at 01:43 (all
times GMT)

Am I the only one having this problem?

--Ulrik