GMail, silence and other problems

Vladimir Koutny vlado at moko.ksp.sk
Fri Jul 13 08:26:30 CEST 2007

> as far as I can say from my experiences, there was NEVER a break in
> delivery of message worth to mention the last days.
> It also seems as if only GMail customers complain about a disruption
> of operation.

Not just gmail customers; I had the same problem as well. According to
smtp logs from my mail server, there were no attempts to deliver any
email from openmoko lists (not just the community list) during that
+-2day outage.

Now I'm having the same problem with duplicated gmail posts as probably
all of you do (this might be a gmail problem, of course).

Vladimir