Binary tarball of toolchain/build environment

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Fri Jul 13 15:00:25 CEST 2007

On 7/13/07, vivek khurana <mailing.vivek at> wrote:
>  You can try mokomake file. It has target for compiling qemu and
> running qemu. As for direct connection, try setting proxy variable in
> shell to connect a machine behind firewalled proxy server.

FWIW, the MokoMakefile worked great for me on Xubuntu 7.04.
Just make sure you have installed the required packages first.
I had to install gcc-3.4 and sdl (devel) in order for 'make qemu' to work.
Torfinn Ingolfsen