openmoko UI/UE Guidelines

Greg Alexander openmoko at galexander.org
Fri Jul 13 16:43:17 CEST 2007

Hello Simon, all -

I would appreciate more external direction on UI issues as well.  On
the other hand, I will just ignore it and do what I want anyways. :)

But my point is, Simon, since you happen to have experience, I want
to encourage you to edit the Look&feel document on the wiki.  I know
I will read it!

p.s., if you use gmail, then please stop posting to the list.

Cheers,
- Greg