Remember: No shipping of Neo 1973 before July 16th

Visti Andresen talpa at galnet.dk
Fri Jul 13 16:51:46 CEST 2007

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:05:18 +0200
Sven Neuhaus <sven-openmoko at sven.de> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> does noone remember this posting
>   http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-July/006633.html
> by William Lai of OpenMoko's community development department?
>
> The phone won't be shipping before Monday Julty 16th which is probably the
> reason why you haven't been billed yet.
>
> Relax.
>
> -Sven Neuhaus

Humm it seems that we should not expect any "order confirmation"
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Direct.openmoko.com_order_process

Even though the auto email stated:
You will receive another message as order confirmation after our staff has accepted it.
It looks like it "has been replaced" by a "Payment received email"

So now I only? have to make sure that I get a black/sliver unit...