A little bad press? "OpenMoko already facing difficulties?"

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:17:36 CEST 2007

FIC is still a corporation.  I'm sure there are many other software
developers on this list that can attest that there's more to software
development than coding.  I suspect it's the other stuff that is bothering
Harold.

As far as no phones shipping:  we knew they wouldn't ship right away.  When
Sean made the announcement on July 9th, he said the phones were waiting in
customs and would then be shipped to California.  This has taken more than 5
days now.  I think it's a little early to panic.