gmail problems

Jeff Andros jeff at bigredtj.com
Fri Jul 13 18:37:46 CEST 2007

First off, I apologize for the dupes some of you are going to get from this
message.

Secondly, I'd like to know, has anyone contacted google about the duplicate
problem?

If not, I'll do it tonight, but I'd like to have more than just "some people
have been reporting a problem" I've seen some server logs come across the
list, I'll dig through and find those, but for those that can, I'd like to
have enough of that available for them to troubleshoot, so if you can send
me that to forward on to them, I'll make our case known

--
Jeff