thregister coverage of first Neo

Adam Krikstone krikstone at cox.net
Fri Jul 13 18:44:44 CEST 2007

I try not to name a manufacturer by name in the short clips.  I have an
idea that addresses contracts.  One is just a time lapse showing the
seasons across two years ending with something like, "you still have one
year to go," etc.  The other is a chain gang working along the highway.
Either the uniforms are the colors of a wireless provider or the guards
are dressed like wireless salesmen.  It would have a better effect of it
being a family in chains--family plan contract--but I don't think
certain family groups appreciate that image.

-adam