OM-i18n-ml

Milo Casagrande milo.casagrande at maruscia.it
Fri Jul 13 22:21:47 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I think having a ML for translators could be very useful... even a ML
for our own language.

The community ML is rather good, but a bit high traffic for translations
purpose.

Usaully translation teams have a ML for their language, so they can
share thoughts, ideas and review the translations in their own language,
without worrying too much.

If we want OpenMoko to rock more than now, translations are absolutely
needed and have to be of the highest quality.

My 2 cents.

Cheers! :)

--
Milo Casagrande <milo.casagrande at maruscia.it>