"Open Source In Mobile (OSiM)" conference, September, Spain

José Ignacio joseignacio.fernandez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 23:37:41 CEST 2007

You'll be welcome to come here to Spain! :) By the way, as I seem to be the
only Spaniard here, do you know the meaning of 'Moko' in Spanish? It's hard
to tell people here about your great platform after they listen to its name!
It might be a marketing barrier when the phone reaches Spanish speaking
countries... Hopefully, the phone will be too good and it won't be a problem
;) Congratulations!

José Ignacio