Finally I received another response from OpenMoko Shop

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Sat Jul 14 09:19:53 CEST 2007

Hi!

I want to share with you that I received another mail from OpenMoko
Shop which seems to be sent to everyone. Here it goes (if anyone's
curious):

Dear Valued Customer,

since there has been some misunderstanding, we just want you to confirm
one more time that you are aware that our products at this point in time
ARE NOT END-USER DEVICES!  So please let us warn you one more time:

THIS IS A DEVELOPER RELEASE, NOT A CONSUMER PRODUCT!|

For more information about what to expect from this very early developer
preview, please see http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Developer_preview

If you would like to continue this purchase, please reply to this email
with the simple string YES_I_DO (all uppercase and with underscores)
at the beginning of an otherwise empty line of your response to this email.

If you choose to cancel your order, please reply using the word CANCEL
(uppercase) at the beginning of an otherwise empty line of your response
email.

Please note that it is important to leave the subject of the mail intact, and
that your response comes from the original email that you used to make this
order.

Also, if you ordered at a point in time where there was no color selection
available in the shop, your order has been automatically marked as
"BLACK/SILVER".  If this is fine with you, there is no additional action
required.

If you wish to receive the WHITE/ORANGE design, please send a mail with
the word ORANGE (uppercase) at the beginning of an otherwise empty line of
your response email.

We apologize for any inconvenience,
	The OpenMoko order processing team

It's good to know that OM team is working hard to process all these
request and it seems that the project has drawn realy big attention
;-)

cheers

cayco