order confirmation numbers

Visti Andresen talpa at galnet.dk
Sat Jul 14 11:23:48 CEST 2007

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:21:59 +0200
Visti Andresen <talpa at galnet.dk> wrote:

> As the advanced unit was only depicted in black/silver I did't write any
> note regarding the colour of the unit.
> As this has changed I tried to write to orders at openmoko.com
> (with the [rt.internal.openmoko.org #18xx] included in the subject),
> telling them that I liked the black/silver combination.
> (And querying about the status of the order confirmation)

black/silver was the default colour was black/silver
(confirmed by an e-mail and the SH1_FAQ)
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/SH1_FAQ#How_do_I_select_a_color.3F_.2F_What_color_did_I_order.3F

> This only gave me an e-mail with the subject "Could not load a valid user"
> And the message:
> RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow
> for the creation of a new user for your email.

This error was caused by the fact that I used one e-mail when ordering
and another when replying to the e-mail

(the one in the order I have a domain name for, but I have no direct smtp
access to the e-mail server.
I like to list the one with the domain name as it follows me no matter
which ISP I have in the future)