Cannot reply to the email with YES_I_DO so I have ordered again

Justyn Butler justynbutler+openmoko at
Sat Jul 14 11:48:10 CEST 2007

I accidentally originally ordered my OpenMoko using the email
myemail at when my email address is actually
myemail at

Mail sent to rather than still reaches me, but it
will not allow me to send from

I assume it is because of this that when I contact orders at with
[ #xxxx] I get an error "RT could not load a valid
user, and RT's configuration does not allow for the creation of a new user
for your email."

So I just get an error when I reply and say YES_I_DO to the email asking me
if I'm absolutely sure I want this developer preview. Rather than try to
spoof the email address, I am ignoring that order and have placed
another one using the correct email address.

I hope that if I now cannot get a phone from the first batch I will be given
an opportunity to cancel rather than wait another month for more to be
manufactured. I also hope I don't receive two orders!