Again: Advertising thoughts

Gabriel Ambuehl gabriel_ambuehl at buz.ch
Sat Jul 14 14:07:04 CEST 2007

On Saturday 14 July 2007 13:54:30 openmokolist.50.minime at xoxy.net wrote:
> What about ol' grandma, she doesn't want no phone with command line ;-)
> We need to care about low-feature users, too. Users that are

IMNSHO, low feature users neither want nor should pay 300-450$ for a phone. A
<40$ Nokia 1110 much better suited for them (I can get those together with a
prepay SIM card for like 20$ in Switzerland).

Right now, the target demographics is more the people who might buy a Symbian
S60 or a Windows Mobile phone, neither of which would qualify as low feature
users, in general (unless they got sold totally overpowered phones in the
store, which I wouldn't totally rule out).