Support for Left handers

Mark markitect at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 19:16:13 CEST 2007

Adding left hand support shouldn't be too hard.  We would just add a
config option that is read by the ui library and then everyone that
uses the standard ui library would automatically have a left handed
application.  So the main question is what all do you want moved(I am
right handed)?

The scroll bar is the obvious one, would you like the spinner thing
and the button on the bottom switch as well.  (seems like that would
be the best way to keep the scroll seperate).  Also what about the top
and bottom status bars and such.  I think someone should edit some of
the screen shots to how they would like a lefty screen to look and
post it somewhere in the wiki for discussion.