Problem with emial order confirmation

Visti Andresen talpa at galnet.dk
Sat Jul 14 19:51:28 CEST 2007

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 21:34:02 -0400 (EDT)
Ken Young <rtm at cfa.harvard.edu> wrote:

>     I ordered the neo1973 on the first day the openmoko.com site went
> live.   Today I received a message, saying that to confirm the order,
> I must reply to the email with a message containing (as the first
> characters of an otherwise empty line) the string YES_I_DO .   However,
> when I sent that reply, the email bounced back with a subject line
> "Message not recorded" and a text body saying "Permission Denied".
> Is this happening to other customers too?   If not, can anyone hazard a
> guess about why I can't send email to openmoko.com, even as a reply
> to a message they sent me?   I have found that if I send an email without
> the order information in the subject line, the email does not bounce
> (but nobody replies either).   But messages with the special subject
> string they say to use in corespondences about my order always bounce.
> Have I been blacklisted?

Any chance that you used a different e-mail address when replying to
the e-mail that you stated as you e-mail address when ordering.

I have had some problems with this, admittedly I got a different error,
but then again it was when I tried to reply to the
'order received' auto mail.

Perhaps the 'YES_I_DO' generates a different error message?