X Server MultiTouch Support

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 21:47:28 CEST 2007

I agree Joshua.

Have seen this vid awhile back, it would be great. We all the onscreen
keyboard wont be so great with single touch, its just a fact.

Something like this would change everything, and, as mentioned in the
article, would make it so that you could use compiz also?

A cube on your phone? It would be just plain insane.

-bk