freetheiphone.org

Adam Krikstone krikstone at cox.net
Sat Jul 14 23:05:30 CEST 2007

It's the same as a lost or stolen GSM phone.  You can have your provider
block the IMEI from registering.  You can still use that phone on
another provider but not with the provider that blocked it.  I would not
put the idea of blocking foreign IMEI  aside as a carrier could this
under the guise of "ensuring network integrity."

-adam