Support for Left handers

Joe Friedrichsen pengi.films at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 00:45:02 CEST 2007

On 7/14/07, Ortwin Regel <ortwin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't the spinner thing replace scrollbars, though? What else would it
> be for?

Here here! I very much like the idea of not having scrollbars. If
anything, maybe a narrow indicator that shows relative position in the
document. We have a *touch screen* folks! Why use a widget that was
made to replace tactile interaction when the whole screen can be a
widget? Seems like a little overly zealous retrofitting. . . This
carburettor will fit on the electric car, dag nab it! ;-)

Joe