Support for Left handers

Joe Friedrichsen pengi.films at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 06:15:36 CEST 2007

On 7/14/07, Jeff Andros <jeff at bigredtj.com> wrote:
> we need a way to select which on-screen item to scroll if there's more than
> one (for simplicity's sake this should be a rare occurance... but web sites
> love scrollable elements).

Yes, good point; and there is one method already. Have you ever edited
a long passage in a text box on some web site? A Wiki page, or blog
entry, or holiday email come to mind. And when editing, did the mouse
have a scroll wheel? How did scrolling change depending on the
location of the mouse pointer? (man, what a bunch of rhetorical
questions, sorry)

We can adapt that behavior to the Neo. Finger moving in the text box?
Then scroll that. Finger moving in the document? Then scroll that.

For later devices it will be important to have scroll bars as they may
not have touch screens. But use the hardware while we've got it!

Joe