Shipping costs

krakatau oculus at mail.ru
Sun Jul 15 11:15:24 CEST 2007

Yes, this problem can exist in the case device will be called as consumer
electronic device in the sending.

But maybe calling it electronic test device/engeneering sample can
overcome customs limitations?

Also it is possible to ask guys living in Finland to order it: this is not
so far from SPb. And device delivery by any post company inside the Russia
is fine.

The last one idea is to ask any company (HPC?) that has proper channels to
deliver it.

Best regards,
Denis