Reason for openmoko - bugsafe?

Niels L. Ellegaard niels.ellegaard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 00:04:07 CEST 2007

"Edwin Lock" <edwinlock at gmail.com> writes:

> My main point was if the state, well, anyone who had connections to
> the carriers, could turn the neo into a bug too.. And it seems that it
> isn't possible cause of the software mixer being off when the device
> is off :)

For the German speakers I believe that Harald Welte discussed some of
this with Tim Pritlov during an interview with Chaos radio in March
this year, but I don't remember if that interview contains much
security related information that hasn't allready been mentioned in
this thread.

http://chaosradio.ccc.de/cre042.html

             Niels