Again: Advertising thoughts

Richard Reichenbacher richard5 at email.arizona.edu
Mon Jul 16 04:48:14 CEST 2007

I understand where you are coming from with the OpenMoko's philosophy being
the Neo's strong point but I just don't feel that that's enough to draw in
the average consumer and the Neo is the perfect device for the tech savvy
user, however tech savvy users are a large minority.  I also hear you on the
fact that a majority of help desks are full of people that don't actually
know what they are doing and are just trouble shooting from a list.  It
would be a smart decision to advertise to both average and advanced users
however I think the Neo sells itself to the advanced group.  Whatever man,
we'll just have to agree to disagree.  I have to go outside and enjoy the
rain now.