WINNING NOTIFICATION...CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT IMMEDIATELY!..

community at lists.openmoko.org community at lists.openmoko.org
Mon Jul 16 09:42:59 CEST 2007

MICROSOFT PROMOTION
Microsoft SA (Pty) Ltd
Rivonia 2128
PO Box 5817
Johannesburg,South Africa.
www.msn.com.

CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Attn: Sir/Madam,

MSN (or Microsoft Network/Corporation) is a collection of Internet services provided by Microsoft.The Hotmail,MSN Messenger and many others of our services where currently ranked as the best amongst all websites for Traffic Rank. We are planning to build a global fiber-optic network from scratch with our promotion.

Congratulations once more on your email coupon which was selected among the 15 lucky prize winners on the draw held on the 9th of July 2007. Your email ID identified with Coupon No.MSN-255409 and was selected by Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000 email addresses around the globe enrolled for the Lotto-Wheel E-game.

Batch Number: MSN 2007/SA642-1132/SDN
Coupon Number: MSN-255409
Prize Amount: 17,253,000 ZAR (Seventeen Million, Two hundred and Fifty Three thousand Rand).

You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by contacting the Lottery Claims Processing Officer with your winning information provided above before 14 working days.

Lottery Claims Officer:
Name: Steve Thabo
Email:microsoft at microsoftclaim.com
Tel: +27764126452
Fax: +27866181172.

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your batch and coupon numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all our staffs on your prize winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming Microsoft E-GAMES Promotion.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Pfungwa Serima
(Lottery Coordinator)
microsoftagent at indiatimes.com.