Binary tarball of toolchain/build environment

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 11:32:51 CEST 2007

I was going to suggest this too. This is the approach taken for the Neuros
OSD, another linux-based device. It would give a known-working build and test
environment, rather than having potential developers spending time trying to
put such an environment together. Mokomakefile is good, but I just can't get
the qemu to build under gentoo.

http://wiki.neurostechnology.com/index.php/OSD_Virtual_Machine_Development