this phone, with WiFi

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at
Mon Jul 16 12:28:55 CEST 2007

ma, 2007-07-16 kello 12:01 +0200, Visti Andresen kirjoitti:
> But if all of the issues are solved one gets an internally wifi enabled
> phone. (The joy) But I must admit I think I'll stick with USB and/or PAN
> networking for quite a while...

Indeed. I'm certainly going to set up PAN at home, and imagine that's
going to be useful with the GTA02 as well; BT does still take less power
than Wifi, recall, and BT bandwidth should be quite enough for most
stuff the Neo is good for.

Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at     - <URL:>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:>
Singularitarian - SIAI supporter - <URL:>