Invitation to german the linux event come2linux 10.11.+11.11.2007

Sven sven.lug-dorsten at gmx.de
Mon Jul 16 13:03:20 CEST 2007

Dear OpenMoko Community,

iam very exited about the openmoko phone and just waiting for the release in october.

I'd like to ask if there are people in Germany who want to present the openmoko phone on our local linux event in Germany.
It's a Linux information event for a weekend, from 10.11. to 11.11.. It is taking place in the university of Essen.

It would be a honour to us if openmoko would participate with a presentation/talk or even a booth.

www.come2linux.org

kind regards, Sven Jaborek
sven.jaborek at come2linux.org