Order Status

C. Duncan Hudson openmoko at dunc-it.com
Mon Jul 16 16:01:29 CEST 2007

I placed my order the first day that they were (supposedly) available
online.  Of course, I wasn't offered a color choice - but that's not an
issue as I was just getting it to begin developing an employee time
tracking application.  Anyways, I still have not received a confirmation
email.  Nor have I received a respond 'YES_I_DO' email.  Is there anyway
to confirm orders?  Is (will there be) an order status / tracking
webpage?  Do I just create another order and risk getting multiple units?

Dunc