Not "the free phone"

Mickael Faivre-Macon faivrem at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:22:58 CEST 2007

Everybody here emphasises on this OSS concept, but I think like
Marc-Olivier, that we do not need to  speak about OSS at all.

This phone will update its software automatically, bugs will not live
more than 3 days, it's skins will be customizable, every piece of
software you do not use will be removable to gain memory for your mp3,
etc.. etc... Where is the OSS concept for a end user here ? *You* know
that bugs will be quickly corrected because you are a developper, not
everybody. We do not care if it's open, we care about the features
other phones do not have.

Let's find something without "free" in it. Exercice left to the reader :)