Not "the free phone"

Ryan Prior piratehead at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:16:00 CEST 2007

That is absolutely true! No amount of marketing to non-techies will help
until we have a solid software stack which includes UI responsiveness and a
tested user interface. The idea is not to start a ad campaign immediately --
the idea is to be ready when the time for advertising comes!

Speaking of which, does anybody from FIC's marketing division read this
list? If not, perhaps we could invite somebody?