Again: Advertising thoughts

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 02:19:01 CEST 2007

On 7/17/07, Marco Barreno <barreno at cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Furthermore, since there isn't a slot in the phone itself for carrying
> the stylus, most people won't have the stylus with them all the time.
> Personally, I'd prefer to be able to use everything on the phone
> without needing the stylus at all, since I don't want to carry one
> around and I prefer not having another piece to hold in my hand
> anyway.  I bet most users will feel the same way.

putting aside the argument for the moment of whether a stylus is a
good idea or not for controlling the neo, a slot/attachment for the
stylus is one thing i am hoping to implement by way of an aternate
case, as discussed a few weeks back. there is a short piece on the
wiki about alternate cases at:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973_alternate_cases

3D models will be uploaded as soona s i can get my hands on an
existing case to measure it up