Again: Advertising thoughts

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 08:48:03 CEST 2007

On 7/17/07, Clare Johnstone <claregj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jonathon, How would you manage when there are a lot of names? My
> phone is also
> my phone book, and has pages of names in small print. This is why I

Hmm, looking at my current phone (which has a keyboard below the
(small) display, this is what I see when I open the phone book:
- a few names (in alphabetical order)
- an input line

when you start writing , for example a 't', it starts showing the
names that start with a 't' and so on.

So, if you could use half (or less) of the Neo's screen for a
keyboard, you could have your list of names above that. Obviously, on
the Neo, each user should be able to configure hers or his own
preference on how the names should be displayed and sorted.

The spinner has already been suggested by others.

One more thing; the stylus. some people like it, others don't. People
who want the stylus should think about a creative way to make sure
that the stylus can be carried with the phone.
If you carry your Neo in a pouch / case of some sort, there could
perhaps be a pocket for the stylus.
Perhaps somebody could devise a clever way to attach the stylus to the lanyard?
--
Torfinn