Binary tarball of toolchain/build environment

Torsten Röhl devel at softure.de
Mon Jul 16 11:52:09 CEST 2007

Am Montag, 16. Juli 11:32 schrieb Al Johnson:
i'm agree --- a good (simple installing ) development envirement can be
important for the whole neo projekt (think of an simple eclipse-plugin ...
you just  install is ... and have fun. (with sample basic hello-world  neo
example and a good documentation))
torsten
ps: for a core-level programmer this is maybe not so important , but for all
app-developer it can be very worthfull