projects of interest?

Daniel Robinson dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com
Tue Jul 17 19:58:14 CEST 2007

What are the projects of interest for people?

I am interested in working on kid's phones.  I have wanted a kid's phone
that was not as brain-dead as the phones that are currently targeted at
children.  I like that the Neo1973 has a secure tether point.  I want the
phone to be tethered to my kid's backpack or clothing so it can't be lost or
stolen.

In terms of software, I want to work on GPS related things.  It would be
good to know where my kids are and when they exit certain zones, e.g.,
school.

--Dan