Using GPS to automatically find and use Points of Interest

Torsten Wagner tottiwagner at
Wed Jul 18 11:43:24 CEST 2007

Double Thumb up !!
Speaking for everyone who know this problem:

dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/brain

or for all results which are coming from

cat wife_wishes boss_ask_me_to_do | sort | uniq -u | grep -vf /dev/brain