projects of interest?

Giles Jones giles.jones at zen.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 11:51:45 CEST 2007

Ramsesoriginal <ramsesoriginal at gmail.com> wrote :

> Another cool use would be (TV|Radio|Computer|xyz) remote control,

I use MythTV and it has support for a remote control over TCP/IP (I control it with my Mac).

There's a project listed on the projects site to create a MythTV remote for this phone.

>Another cool use could be as simple concert helper: simply >create a TuxGuitar player/visualizer. And incorporate >something like Jokosher, a guitar tuner. With some proper >setup, could be cool.

I would like to see training applications, I'm quite addicted to Brain Training games on the DS at the moment. There's one coming out soon for the DS which teaches you music theory.

---
G O Jones