Neo1973 Arrived 7.17.07

mokoNinja ninjutsu at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 18 19:28:20 CEST 2007

Our Neos have FINALLY arrived at FIC America headquarters.  We are
now ready to ship.
Thanks to FICA for the confirmation pictures:

http://people.openmoko.org/ninjutsu/NeoArrived.mp4
or
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dsvyr656c78

Cheers,
mokoNinja

The Art of Ninjutsu

The Ninja, at the beginning did not use that label for themselves,
they were merely practitioners of strategies that were cultural
opposites of the conventional outlooks of the ruling Japanese Samurai
class. Their highly illegal counter culture went underground and it
was for this reason alone that the art was shrouded by centuries of
mystery and deliberate confusion in Japanese history.

The ninja clans used their art to ensure their survival in a time of
violent political turmoil. It also included methods of gathering
information, non-detection, avoidance, and misdirection techniques.

What was once condemned as an underground assassins technique, is
today more recognised as a positive and powerful way of life in which
harmony with nature, a working knowledge of universal laws and
intuitive realisation of where the future is headed are learned
through the experience of the Warrior Ways.