Hooks in Base Code

Daniel Robinson dgrobinson at dgrobinson.com
Thu Jul 19 00:09:31 CEST 2007

I don't know how much of the at signaling is available at the data
terminal.  What is the signaling for sending caller ID to a cellular phone?
For example, on POTS, the digits are signaled with a Bell 103 modem between
the first and second ring.

Someone said something about having the ringback tone be a sound file that
is configurable according to caller.  I don't know if that is possible from
the phone.  The ring back tone is generated by switching equipment, not the
terminal.

--Dan